Table Of Contents
- 1 Here are the very simple questions successful people ask themselves regularly.
- 1.1 1. Is it what I want to do? What do I want to accomplish today?
- 1.2 2. Am I ready to recognizing my failures? What do I have learned from my mistakes?
- 1.3 3. What difficult task I am trying to avoid? What easy tasks am I spending too much time on?
- 1.4 4. What are my greatest strength and weakness? Can I improve the lives of others with this?
- 1.5 5. What bad habits hold back me from making progress?
- 1.6 6. What am I afraid of? Am I confronting my fears?
- 1.7 7. Am I challenging myself continuously? Do I have the courage to break my comfort zone?
“Successful People”- Do you want to see yourself in this category? Then this article will take you one step ahead towards your goal.
The most successful people are restless. They have the ability to check themselves on a regular basis. So why you want to know the questions successful people ask themselves every day?
Questioning yourself doesn’t mean second-guessing yourself. It actually means evaluating yourself, your status and aims. This practice will help you to think and become more successful in work and life.
In my recent article on Steve Jobs on success, I remind his one famous quote:
“If today were the last day of my life, would I do what I’m about to do today?”
What do you think? Is it true? Let’s discover the secret.
Here are the very simple questions successful people ask themselves regularly.
1. Is it what I want to do? What do I want to accomplish today?
Successful people are concerned about giving something extra and making difference. Whatever they are committed they do with their passion.
You may have a five-year strategy. But if you don’t tackle the daily challenges with laser sharp focus you can’t be able to realize it. Every day you move towards your long-term goals. But be sure to direct all your attention to the specific task you need to carry out today.
2. Am I ready to recognizing my failures? What do I have learned from my mistakes?
Failures are painful but happen for good reason. Many successful people describe their failures as the necessary fundamental for success. They know that those periods of low results can give knowledge on how to approach the future. Instead ignoring the mistakes, they actually learn to not repeat same mistakes in future.
Use your failures to your own benefit. See them as lessons on how success cannot be accomplished. Develop the willingness to learn from each and every one of your failures.
3. What difficult task I am trying to avoid? What easy tasks am I spending too much time on?
In reality some task are not enjoyable that produce great return. Successful people continuously ask themselves what best for them to spend their time on. Instead of choosing familiar and easy tasks, they challenge themselves with difficult ones.
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
Theodore Isaac Rubin
Think about the difficult responsibilities you’re continuously trying to avoid. If they are critical to your pursuit of success, then by all means address them.
Spend less time with the see things. Identify what activities keep you from addressing the really important tasks.
4. What are my greatest strength and weakness? Can I improve the lives of others with this?
Successful people know their strength and weakness. It actually helps them to focus where and how to apply their energy. They focus on their greatest strengths because they know what competitive advantage they have over every other person in the race for success.
Adding value to others life and making contribution to the lives of their clients , employee, family are the major concerned for the successful people.
5. What bad habits hold back me from making progress?
Your habits make the differences. Some of your habits help you to pursuing that which truly important on your dreams, goals, aims and ambitions. On the other side some habits keep you lazy, unproductive without ambitions.
All bad habits start slowly and gradually and before you know you have the habit, the habit has you.
Successful people continuously cultivate on their daily routines and habits and understand the impact have on their life. If negative habits have been cultivated, they will address these once identified. But they also know that it is countless times easier to prevent the development of bad habits than to break them.
6. What am I afraid of? Am I confronting my fears?
Everybody afraid of something in life. Successful people are not different from this. But they realize how important to identify their fears. Instead of avoiding them, these people know that it’s necessary to investigate what they’re afraid of. It helps them to get down to the source of their fears and concerns.
Have the courage to find and face your fears in order to live up to your full potential.
7. Am I challenging myself continuously? Do I have the courage to break my comfort zone?
Successful people have developed the habit of continuously challenging themselves. They pushed themselves beyond their limits. It helps them to discover exciting opportunities.
Do you know that your comfort zone stands in between you and your success? If you always do what you’ve ever done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. There is no progress that can be accomplished from hiding within your comfort zone.
If you recognize that you need to think about breaking your comfort zone then here is some simple steps for you.
Now that you know what you need to do to level up your career, your business, your wealth, or whatever else you want to improve, commit to doing it.
Tune Up Success Starter Kit which will help you to explore yourself towards success.Check it now!
Now it is your turn. Answering these questions for yourself will help you find the areas of your life that will most directly affect your success.
Latest posts by Sudipta Kr Maiti (see all)
- What Dr APJ Abdul Kalam said on Work Life Balance must help you - January 27, 2018
- How To Enjoy Every Day Life With 10Simple Steps - January 9, 2018
- 10 Simple Tips for Start Your Day with Happiness - January 4, 2018