Table Of Contents
I believe you are aware about meditation, and few of your near and dear one also ask you to start.
But you stuck and not started yet. Then you must continue with this post.
What happen after start meditation? How our life become change? Let’s see,
Make you happy:
- Decrease anxiety
- Decrease stress
- Decrease depression
- Decrease feelings of irritability
- Increase your positive emotion
I will suggest you to read :
Make you healthy:
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve immunity power
- Improve energy level
- Prevent Arthritis
- Improve breathing and heart rates
Say good bye to Stress:
Make you more productive:
- Improve ability to work under stress
- Increase focus , concentration and attention
- Improve memory power
- Improve capabilities of multitask
- Improve your creative thinking and innovation power
I will suggest , you must read :
- Improve self awareness
- Develop positive social connection
- Improve your mood and emotional intelligence
- Feel you less lonely
Now think, there are 1440 minute in a day, hope you will make at least 20 minutes free for your self improvement through meditation.
Are you still think this meditation is not for me, may be in your mind that you can’t continue.
But believe me when you start and get those benefits it will help you to make a regular practice.
I will suggest just start with wake up early in the morning and go outside without taking mobile handset , enjoy the greenness and nature , lay on grass , do some breathing exercise , try some yoga , meet with other people .Take your own time to start and increase your feelings on happiness and well being.
Now one request from you, please take a deep breath and share it.
Soon we will come with different meditation process and tools for you.
Latest posts by Sudipta Kr Maiti (see all)
- How To Know You Hold Limiting Beliefs That Stuck Your Life - May 4, 2018
- Do Stress Ball Really work to relief from Daily Stress- a complete guide - March 27, 2018
- What Dr APJ Abdul Kalam said on Work Life Balance must help you - January 27, 2018