Are you Creative? What is Creativity ?
Do you believe that you are having a substantial creative ability? Do you:
- Discover something which exists elsewhere but you are not aware of
- Create a new process for doing something
- Reapply an existing process or product into a new or different segment.
- Change the way someone else looks at something
I believe you have that ability, in fact all of us having the same ability of creative thinking but some time we forgot “When we change ourselves, the world changes with us”.
So in brief Creativity is the ability to imagine or invent something new. Increasing your creativity will help you to building your success, your organizational success.
What is Creative Thinking?
It is the process which we use when we come up with a new idea. It is the process of Connecting or merging knowledge and ideas to create a new idea. Brainstorming a well known word by you is actually am creative thinking by merging someone else’ idea with your own to create a new one, isn’t it?
Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things.- Steve Jobs
So far I have mention very brief idea about Creativity and Creative Thinking definition.
Hope you will egger to know the creative techniques to be more effective for building your success.
Yes I will surly come with all those methods or techniques and useful information for you in my next post.
Till then check and discover the characteristics of a Creative Person which hide in you:
Characteristics Of A Creative Person:
- Seek Problems
- Enjoys Challenges
- Comfortable with Imagination
- Take Problem as a Opportunities
- Show Interest on Problem
- Problems are emotionally acceptable
- Never Give Up- preserves & work hard
- Able to suspend judgment
Before sharing with your friends note one interesting quotes!!
Negative thinking is as important as creative thinking because if creative thinking invests AEROPLANE, then negative thinking invest PARACHUTE.
Latest posts by Sudipta Kr Maiti (see all)
- Preply Review- Explore Your Learning Skills - November 14, 2017
- 10 Effective Ways to Soothe Your Soul - November 13, 2017
- 20 Best Inspirational Quotes Can Unlock Your Imagination - September 12, 2017